Online Self-Study Course Details
CPCE Contact Hours: 6
Price: $99 NACE Members/ $149 Non-Members
Learning Level: Emerging
The NACE Accounting online course is primarily designed for new or less-experienced event professionals and other professionals seeking a refresher of accounting terminology and processes.
Our convenient online format provides students with on-demand access to course content. The courses are self-study – students watch videos, take quizzes, and receive immediate results. Purchase of one course provides 30 days of access.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the elements of financial statements
- Define basic accounting terminology for catering and event professionals
- Define accounting and inventory valuation methods
- Explain how to calculate food, beverage and labor costs for catering and event operations
- Describe the basic characteristics of budgeting
- Introduction to Budgeting
- Financial Statements
- Accounting and Inventory Methods
- Computing Food and Beverage Costs